Discover a World of Opportunity
At North Point, we’ve built a family of Realtor® Associates who are committed to guiding consumers through the real estate transaction and going the extra mile to ensure complete satisfaction and confidence. That’s the same philosophy we have toward one another, as real estate professionals.
At North Point you have access a variety of tools and training programs that lead to promising rewards. Our five primary areas of support and career development are:
- Agent and Client Services
We provide leading edge technology, marketing support, products and services. As a member of the North Point family, you have management that operates strictly by of the Code of Ethics and respects you as a professional; experienced or new agents, we have the development tools to take you to the next level.
- Our Associates are ethical, forward-thinking and results oriented professionals who take a proactive approach to real estate.
- Agents can be sure they’ll have the best tools and training to accomplish the job at hand.
- Consumers can have total confidence that they are dealing with a consummate professional, expressing the highest level of service and integrity.
Innovative Programs, Products & Services
When you join North Point Realty, you have access to leading edge technology, marketing support, products and services, including everything from comprehensive training classes and direct mail programs (electronic and print) to powerful prospecting tools.
Business and Professional Resources
- Career planning and growth
- Goal setting and tracking
- Technology training and support
- One-on-one training and contract updating
- Comprehensive marketing materials for prospecting
- Community Heroes Rewards Program
- Various personal promotion mailing programs
- Consumer based website
- Office website come2dallas.com
- Software programs for contact management, listing and selling presentations and electronic marketing
- Excellent office location
- Professional work environment
- Full-time sales professionals
- Office listing coordinator
- No desk fee
- Real Estate Forms, checklists and literature provided
We help you stay in touch with your customers before, during and after the transaction with our direct marketing materials, providing your customers with relevant information, that you control.
Our consumer focused website gives buyers and sellers the information they are looking for, and leads them directly back to YOU.
Your personal page allows you to market yourself to potential customers around the world, with your photo and personalized information highlighting your services and credentials.
Marketing Materials — offers affiliates customized marketing materials, including direct mail programs to help sales professionals generate activity in their own backyard.
Comprehensive training programs available to support the success sales professional.
Powerful Prospecting Tools
Internal Communications – North Point private intranet site giving you immediate access to updated contracts and office documents, preferred vendor contact lists and more.
Client Follow-up Program – newsletter and jumbo postcards to keep the Sales Associate in the minds of buyer clients for 3 years after the transaction.