POLICE * EDUCATORS * FIREFIGHTERS * MEDICAL * EMERGENCY RESPONDERS * MILITARY
We’re grateful for the service of our community heroes.
To show our appreciation, we’ve created a program of financial rewards
for those who put themselves second in their line of work.
Community Hero Rewards Program
What is it?
Our Community Hero Rewards Program recognizes your professional commitment to the community. We offer financial rewards when it’s time for you to buy or sell a home.
$1,000* WHEN YOU BUY OR SELL A HOME THROUGH NORTH POINT;
$2,000* WHEN YOU BUY AND SELL.
Contact one of our North Point agents for all the details, and start planning your move. The application process is simple and takes only a few minutes to complete. And our real estate professionals will give you service befitting a HERO.
Our dedicated real estate pros are at your service.
Tell me more about Community Hero Rewards Program
*TERMS AND CONDITIONS of Community Hero Rewards Program
1. To enroll in the Community Hero Rewards Program, you must agree to the terms and submit an application for approval. Submit a completed application to North Point Realty prior to acceptance of an offer for purchase, or within 5 days from the start of the listing period.
2. Buyers & Sellers must complete and sign the Information About Brokerage Services form; a Buyer Representation Agreement or Exclusive Right to Sell Listing Agreement with North Point Realty.
3. The Community Hero Rewards Program is for the purchase or sale of single-family residential property, used as a primary residence, and must be located within the normal service area of North Point Realty.
4. The commission paid to North Point Realty must be at least 3.0% of the sales price. A minimum sales price of $100,000 per transaction side is required. This program cannot be used in conjunction with any other incentive or relocation program.
5. When buying, the reward shall be used as a credit toward buyers closing cost, pre-paid’s or other lender approved expenses and must be approved by the lender. Certain Lenders or Loan Programs may not allow a credit from the real estate brokerage to the borrower. All credits will be disclosed to all parties in the transaction and must follow all legal guidelines.
6. Approval of the application is the sole discretion of North Point Realty.
7. This program, all Terms, and Conditions, are subject to change without notice.